Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Hari Merdeka.....!!

huh...din't updated my blog for few weeks already....well...should say I busy in my assignment...or should I say Im lazy..??hehe...well....today is National day...and also the 2nd year I celebrate it in New Era College...As usual..I din't go for celebration...but just stay in hostel and look to the firework at the balcony...at there..I can see different view and more spot of firework than those people who go for celebration...mayb not so clear,but the firework we look at are still the same...So,I think....sometime we should find different way to do a same thing...and you will totally feel the different way...^^


p/s: As a designer,should be more kepo/38(busybody)....
but sometimes choose to be alone also can help to get inspiration...

1 comment:

Jason said...

Nice one, again congratz on ur hardwork yet keep it up as ur drawing skills are good. No worries ah leng didi, im doing the same as u. Enjoy everyday dat ourselves made of dont ever follow ppl as entrepreneur are the one who dominate the world. Take care ^^