Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hebe...



This is the 1st artwork i wanna share...i draw it before i study in New Era Coll...its also my favorite among all my artwork...because its not only my favorite idol...but its also a draw that full of meaning to me...well...at that time i still don't know the exist of charcoal pencil...so i just using pencil to draw without knowing any of the skill...but i think the result is still satisfied for someone who never attend any art class before(I think so only...hehe)..and actually its already become a gift to someone special in my life...kinda miss those day......

2 comments:

renochw said...

y dun show d drawing by charcoal pencil?? quite curious of ur improment after learning all sorts of drawing skills..

Shiro said...

oo...ok...i dy upload my charcoal draw...so..gv me sum comment ya..hehe...